Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Funny Face

I haven't shared my favorite photos in a while because I have been working on transferring a bunch of stuff to our new network hard drive.  My hard drive was basically completely full, so it is taken me a while to get things back into gear.  But I wanted to share this hilarious picture of my baby girl.  This is from her 10 month shoot I did last week.  This face isn't her most flattering look, but she does it all the time and it cracks us up.  I'm glad I have a way to remember it even if it embarrasses her when she's older.  

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Haha. This photo totally makes my day! How funny!

Jen said...

What a funny expression. It was fun to see you guys on Sunday. Abby's sure a cutie- even when she's making faces.

Nikki said...

what a cutie! I love that face too.

Annie said...

LOVE IT!

Steve Kolb said...

hahahaha!! oh my goodness, what a little clown!

Anonymous said...

ah sooooo cute!