Friday, March 4, 2011

#5. Make Abby a Dress


I bought some fabric yesterday, which is one of my guilty pleasures lately.  I just couldn't pass this one up.
  

I love the colors.  I love the flowers.  I think it will make a stinking cute dress for Abby, which is one of my goals (so I'm justified in buying it, right?).


Abby's birthday falls on Easter this year, so I think it will make a great birthday/Easter dress.  I'm thinking this style will be cute since the fabric is retro inspired.


What do you think?

Also, I have had several people ask me to do a tutorial for my mini wallet.  I'm so flattered and plan to have one up next week.  Thanks for all of the compliments!  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Tristin said...

Love the fabric! And the dress you chose would be perfect--Prudent Baby has a tutorial for such a dress (12-18 month size) here:http://www.prudentbaby.com/2010/07/snappy-toddler-dress.html

It has been on my project list forever!

Found you via Craftgawker.