Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Morning


What did you have for breakfast today?

When I worked as a wellness/fitness counselor my clients were always asking for ideas for healthy meals and snacks that were also easy to prepare.  If you are looking for a healthy breakfast, lunch, snack, or even dessert, this one is great.  It is tasty and sweet, yet full of vitamins, fiber, and protein.  You can do many variations of this but here is what I like to do.

Layer Kashi Go Lean Crunch! cereal, plain yogurt (without added sugar), and berries (fresh or frozen).

That's it.  Easy peasy.

Of course, you could always use granola or any variety of fruit.  Try it out!  I know you will love it.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!
I had this breakfast today!!!!!!!!
(W/ Bananas)
Are we sisters, or what?