Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What They Wear

Confession:  I am way behind on my photo class I'm doing.  It's okay though, the class is just via email, so I'm saving the emails as they come and will get to them as I have time.  I actually took this photo on the day it was assigned, but finally processed it today. 

The theme was "What They Wear."  The day I took this I flew alone with Abby to Boise for the weekend.  Unfortunately, we found out just minutes after we made it through security that our plane was delayed three hours.  So... I had some down time at the airport and was able to do my photo assignment.  These jeans are one of the first things Landon and I bought when we found out we were having a girl.  Landon picked them out, which makes me love them even more.  I think it is so fun to capture them in this way, something I wouldn't have thought to do on my own.

      

No comments: