Monday, February 14, 2011

#7. Make Abby a Quiet Book

For Valentine's Day I decided to make Abby a book called, "Who Loves Abby?"  It maybe isn't technically a "quiet book," but I'm counting it to cross that item off my list.  I got pictures of my family as well as Landon's and put them in a little photo album for her.  I Photoshopped everyone's names on their pictures for fun.  I am so pleased with how it turned out.  I think it will be perfect for church and it will help Abby recognize faces.  Here are some pictures of the book.





Happy 1st Valentine's Day to my baby girl!

4 comments:

Annie said...

I LOVE this!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the book and I might have to copy your idea..... :)

Jen said...

What a darling book! I love it!

Linda said...

It looks like it turned out GREAT! I really like the cover!

Emily said...

so cute! i love how it turned out.