Thursday, February 3, 2011

Then & Now

For Day 3 of my photo class, the assignment was "then & now."  I was supposed to take a photo that would show change from the past.  I decided it would be fun to document "the diaper change" change.
 

 The top one is from when Abby was 3 days old and still in the hospital.  I remember I was scared to change her diaper then because she was SO small and would scream when you took the blanket off.  The bottom picture was after I changed her diaper today.  She is about 10 pounds heavier!  Her changing table may have to be retired soon because she moves around so much.  I had to be careful as I took these because I was worried she would jump right off. 


My photo assignment also included "cropping in tight," which is maybe displayed better in this photo.  I could definitely crop it (in Photoshop) more, but didn't feel like the mostly blank wall was distracting.


This is my assignment from yesterday, which was "what they look like."  The idea was take a picture of a loved one as they really look, good or bad, and to position yourself so that the subject looks right.  This is a definite Landon face/posture. 

2 comments:

Annie said...

Cute, cute Abby!
Good shot of Wandon!

Emily said...

she is adorable!