Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crunch Time

I just looked at my calendar and counted that there are only 40 days until Christmas!  That still seems like a ways out there, but I know it is going to fly, especially once Thanksgiving passes by.  I have accomplished a lot so far, but still have many things I need to do and finish before the joyful day.

I have made a list of all the things I need to do before Christmas and have put my game face on.  Here it is.


I even have a plan to do a couple projects while out of town for Thanksgiving.  I figure I should take advantage of the opportunity of so many willing babysitters!  We'll see how everything goes.  So far my list is just of things I absolutely need to do, while I still have ideas in my head of things that would be nice as well.  I'm hoping for the best, without excessive, unwanted stress.

I know I'm not the only one in this position, so good luck to you all as well!

1 comment:

Landon said...

That is a pretty intense game face.