Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Costumes: "Rrr-eady."

Ever since I started dating my husband, Halloween has been even more fun.  We have been dressing up together and it is a blast.  Here are some of our costumes.

Devil and Angel

It made for a great silhouette.
The next year I was Angela from The Office dressed up as a cat for Halloween.  Landon was Dwight dressed as a sith lord.  Unfortunately, I don't have pictures from that one because I had lost my battery charger.

Last year we were Tom and Summer from "500 Days of Summer."  We came up with it on Halloween and pulled it together in a couple of hours.  We were pretty proud of ourselves.
I have a feeling dressing up with our daughter is going to be even more fun.  We are all set and now we just need a party or something to go to so we can show off our costumes.  There is a clue in the title of our post as to what we are dressing up as.  If you can guess correctly, I will be very impressed.

1 comment:

Steve Kolb said...

tony the tiger? pirates?