Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cheap but Cute Christmas Decor


During the month of December, life was hectic with final papers, projects, and exams. However, I was able to do one fun Christmas decor project in the midst of the craziness. Sorry I didn't blog about it before the holiday season was over. Now you will have to file it away and remember to try it next Christmas. I was very pleased with it and received many compliments from visitors.

All I did was buy some ornaments (balls and snowflakes) at the dollar store. I then hung them with fishing line from the curtain rod of my front room window. Voila! Like I said, very cheap, easy, and it looked very festive. I was really sad to finally take it down. Sorry about the bad picture, it was hard to get a good one without a glare from the window.

1 comment:

Alli said...

I've been waiting for this. My life lacked in Nater-esque creativity! Very nice. I saw Marcie yesterday, she's the second of the old roommates that I've seen and I've almost been home 6 months! So shameful on my part. Nevertheless, I do love you and hello to Landon once again. Also, I saw Bishop Nolte and he said how pleased he was that so many people got married from that ward, haha. So now he wants to keep it going and set me up with someone named...Nate? I don't even remember him. Well, I officially just wrote a whole letter on a blog comment. How embarrassing.