Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lo-Fi

My husband and I have been having fun learning how to take pictures.  We are still amateurs, but it is a hobby we enjoy doing together.  My husband's favorite part of it all is the software and post-processing that goes along with digital photography (big surprise there).  If you have looked into photography software (well, photography in general), you know that photography is not a cheap hobby. 

He sent me this link the other day, and I did a download of the 7 day trial.  If you are a beginner and are interested in doing some fun vintage looking post-processing, this program might interest you.  It is extremely simple to use, has quite a few presets for film type, mood, and frames, and... it costs only $30 (which is seriously like a breath of fresh air).  It is not the most amazing thing ever, but for $30, you can have a lot of fun.  Here are some pictures I edited with it.

Architecture


Nature


Portraits


Still-Life


and even Food


Fun, huh?  I haven't purchased it, but am definitely considering it.  Go try it out and play!

1 comment:

Emily said...

those look great! I'm going to check it out! thanks for sharing