Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wedding Bliss


My favorite photo from this week was not one that I took, but one I edited.  In order to save some money, I hired a good friend to take our wedding photos.  We were pretty pleased with the way they turned out, but after he had edited a bunch something happened to his computer and he lost everything he had edited (or something like that).  He still had all the original files and at that point we just didn't want to wait any longer and took them as is.  

I recently decided it would be a good project for me to go through and edit them myself.  I'm mostly making minor changes to the majority of them so that they still look natural, just with a little more zing.  But for some of just the two of us I am doing more dramatic effects in addition.  I always wanted to like this picture, but our hands looked lifeless and dull.  I think I was able to bring some life into them and am much happier with the way it looks now.

No comments: