Tuesday, September 7, 2010

McCall, Idaho


I have vacationed in McCall, Idaho every summer for as long as I can remember.  If you have never even heard of it, it is definitely worth looking into.  It is a sportsman's paradise with everything you need to bike, hike, run, water-ski, snow ski, fish, snow mobile, snowshoe, and simply relax.  Shore Lodge is a nice hotel that is located right on the beautiful Payette Lake.  We don't stay there when we go, but we went there for dinner one night and it was a lovely atmosphere.  These are photos I took from that night with my new camera.  I'm still learning, so these aren't perfect, but it was hard to make these photos look horrible given the beautiful scenery.

1 comment:

Linda said...

These pictures really turned out great- I especially like the sunset.