Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm back

Wow, has it really been more than a year since I have posted on this poor blog? Let me share with you what I have been up to the past year. I've been working on my best creation yet (I can't take all the credit, but I did help)!

This is my beautiful baby girl. I found out I was pregnant with her shortly after the last post I did on here. She was born in April and she is an absolute joy and I love being her mother.

The past year I have also proposed, carried out, and defended my thesis project. I am officially done with my master's degree! It wasn't necessarily difficult work, but it took a lot of work. It provided me with great experience where I really learned the importance of persistence.

In addition, I went to school, worked, tried to take care of myself and my husband, etc. I probably could have continued this blog had I really wanted to, but it was at the bottom of my priority list. Actually, it was thrown out the window completely. But now that my schedule is more flexible, this blog has made it back on my priority list. I'm so excited to share the things I've been working on.

3 comments:

Alli said...

yay you're back! You're daughter is lovely.

Steve Kolb said...

hahaha your most amazing creation yet!

Linda said...

You are amazing! This is a fun blog- Thanks for sharing it!