Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Blog!

Today I had this random idea of making a blog that focuses on all the things I make with my hands. The possibilities are endless really. I can post pictures of anything I make: knitting, sewing, jewelry, recipes, home decor items, photos, etc. I am not an expert in any of these areas, but I love to do them all. And I love the feeling of finishing a successful project. Because I often give away items I make as gifts, I feel this will be a good way for me to remember the items. I hope anyone who comes across this blog enjoys the things I have done.

2 comments:

Landon said...

AWESOME!

LeeAnn said...

Hey Katherine! Found this through your other blog (which I found through your facebook account). I think this blog of yours is a great idea! I hope you don't mind, I'm linking this to my photo-blog so I can stay updated on your latest creations :)